Dan Andrews on Location Independent Business and Lifestyle – IMP#013
Many entrepreneurs dream of living the location independent life: travel the world, live wherever you want and run a thriving business – ideally from you laptop, while sitting on an exotic beach, somewhere.
Dan Andrews, our guest in this episode, doesn’t just live this dream; he’s become a leading expert in location independent businesses and has helped dozens (if not hundreds) achieve the same.
In this podcast episode, Dan shares some truly refreshing insights on growing and managing location independent businesses.
- Tropical MBA (Dan’s main site)
- Lifestyle Business Podcast
- Dan on Twitter
- Dan’s portable bar company.
- The 4-Hour Work Week (book)
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits (book)
- Get the IM Impact Podcast on iTunes!
What’s your take on Dan’s approach to launching an independent lifestyle supporting business? Leave a comment below to share your thoughts and questions!