Podcast, Episode 11: You Are Now Thinking in Assets
How useful would it be to you, if you could gain more monetary value from every hour you invest in your business?
In this podcast episode, you’ll discover one way of doing just that. It’s about a major shift in focus that both Paul, myself have made (and thousands of entrepreneurs made before us). After listening to this episode, you’ll see how you can make better and safer (long term) investments when working on your business.
- Why “difficult” things are easier than “easy” things.
- The post referenced in the “moving up the food chain” comment.
- The Dip by Seth Godin (did you catch the reference?)
- Post about “The Grind” and building skills.
- Get and rate our podcast on iTunes!
Share your thoughts and questions by leaving a comment below!