Ever wanted to make just some minor adjustments to your WordPress theme’s design, but didn’t know how? In this post, I’ll show you the easiest way to tweak a site’s design, even if you have almost no coding skills at all.
This post is partially in response to a question I was asked after publishing my post about fonts and the importance of making your text as easily readable as possible. Of course, it’s nice to know which fonts to use and what size the text should be, but how do you actually change these settings in your own WordPress theme?
Watch the video below to find out:
I recommend you watch the video in full-screen mode.
Links and Resources:
- Get the firebug plugin here
- Get firebug lite for Chrome here
- Read about my recommended fonts and text sizes here
- Read about my other design recommendations here
- Get awesome WordPress themes here
That’s all, folks! I hope firebug will be as useful to you as it has been to me.