Keyword Research Guide
(Yes, I know it’s a silly title, but I like it.)
Would you like to know exactly how you can find the best, most profitable keywords in your market? Excellent, because that’s exactly what you can learn here, completely for free.
Here Are the 3 Things You Need to Know About this Offer:
1. It’s Free
You don’t have to spend a dime to get access to this extensive keyword research training material.
2. It Tackles Some Serious Misconceptions
Keyword research guides are usually a part of a larger “how to make money online” system or course. And that’s a very big problem.
When it’s part of a larger system, keyword research is usually the least glamorous component and people want to get done with it as quickly as possible. So they get lazy. And they start teaching stuff that is actually very, very misleading. The fact is that there are some misconceptions about keyword research that are surprisingly common and wide-spread. And these misconceptions are keeping a lot of marketers frustrated and far away from page 1 in the SERP… In this guide, you’ll learn how to avoid these common mistakes and do proper keyword and competition research.
3. It’s Not a “Made-for-Freebie”
You know how they say offering a freebie is the best way to get people to sign up to your list (so that you can blast them with offers on a regular basis, presumably)? And you know how that leads to this current situation we’re in, where you’re offered thin, rehashed PLR rubbish and 5-page mini-reports in return for that oh-so-precious e-mail address of yours? Yeah, this guide is nothing like that. In fact, I’m willing to bet* that my material is significantly better than many of the products you’ve paid good money for.
3 1/2. Did I mention it’s free?
Yeah, it’s free.
Here’s what you’ll get:
[list style="list3" color="green"]
- A complete video-series, covering all of the essential keyword research topics.
- A PDF document to go with the videos. You can use the document as a reference, since documents are easier to scan and work with than videos.
- My “Newbie Cheat Sheet“, a quick guide explaining typical jargon associated with keyword research and SEO. Great as a reference, if you’re new to all this.
- A complete process-map that you can follow to uncover great, profitable keywords.
- Bonus videos detailing some advanced techniques.
- Future updates to the bonus-video section with FAQs and other material that relates directly to questions asked and feedback given by yourself.[/list]
And Here’s What You’ll Learn:[list style="list5" color="blue"]
- How to analyze and evaluate any given keyword.
- The meaning of match types (broad match, “phrase match” and [exact match]) and how they are significant for your purposes.
- Search trends and how to make use of them.
- How to use free tools to make competition analysis much more effective and precise.
- How to avoid the Nr. 1 mistake most people make when they try to judge competition strength for a keyword.
- How to discover lots of new keywords and filter out only the best ones, in terms of potential traffic and competition strength.
- How to put all of the above together into one simple and thorough keyword research process. [/list]
You’re just one small step away from getting all this awesomeness for free:
Looking for more details? Here’s a quick video overview: